Friday 10 February 2012

Class Poem Per. 4 2012

Emblems of strength

Life is big book with blank pages

To invent new things and to live every day knowing you are capable of anything

Me myself and I

But what can we do when the world is in pain

We can do nothing but hope it will soon cease to rain

The moon slowly glides across the sky

Everyone pretends not to see them when you know they really do

Yet the evil and the words hold us back

If you look at the sunset and smile then you still have hope

I glance above the sun for I know that I have lost my forever constant companion

We dream so we can explore

You are you and nobody can change that

Life goes on grab a hold of yourself and continue

Lost and never to be found

In life live life to the fullest

We learn we act

Answers aren’t always the equation to the questions you ask

Trembling through the horrific things that stand beside me

I demand center stage and demand recognition

“Be yourself because everyone else is already taken”

Control is power

Change yourself because you want to change not because someone makes you

With hope and love we can make life last

Paving a way to darkness, destroying what truly matters most

Except everyone no matter how they take on the world

Life is a gift

L is for loving F is for feeling

We require the answer we will never know

So stop wishing your life away

Wish that there were more minutes left to share the little surprises

No comments:

Post a Comment