Tuesday 1 November 2011

Love by #22

Love. I am love, I am shared and cherished all through out the world. I am expressed through words, actions and thoughts. Sometimes the feeling of being me is in one word, beautiful. Just to think that I can make people do extraordinary things. Just a small amount of love to a person can change them, make them better. A favor I ask you is to use me wisely! I may forgive people for misusing me, but others don't.
I get cut in half every time someone says "I hate you" but the good thing is that I always grow back. Just remember that I don't mind being shared, something that I always say is that I am infinite you can always make more of me when you need it. Sometimes I know that it is hard to believe in me, mostly when we get broken hearts. When someone leaves just know that someone better will replace them someone with more of me to give.
If you think about it I am like a game of chess, I can be played in many directions. I am also like the universe deep and never ending. I am patient, I am careful. I am love.

2 comments:

  1. I think that choosing love for your perspective was very creative! I also liked the way that you described it.

    -#222

    ReplyDelete