Tuesday 1 November 2011

The Sun #41

The sun burst through the trees, illuminating everything in a precious golden light. I lifted my head to the stream of light flowing towards me. It gave the forest a renewing hope and a joy for the day yet to unfold. The thick blanket of trees surrounding, towered over me like a lion over his prey.
Then, in the beauty of it all, it started to rain. Pouring over everything it's gift of life! As the rain fell upon me, I felt renewed, sucking in all the rain had to offer. It felt like a soft, blanket hitting and rolling off my leaves. Then, just as suddenly as it came, the rain left, and the bright, enlightening sun filled the vast forest once more.
If you haven't guessed who I am yet, then guess now. Think, it's not hard. If you don't know it yet then I'll tell you. I'm.... a.... FLOWER!!

1 comment:

  1. I really like how you described the sun. Great imagery!

    -Sydney Durrant P2

    ReplyDelete