Wednesday 2 November 2011

A Perspective of Me. by #23

There are many perspectives in life. If I were to be smaller would I see the world differently? Everyone has moments in life where we try in out ourselves in a different perspective, I know I have and recently. Ever since we were given this assignment I was wondering what I should write about but if finally came to me. For a while I was in a really bad fight with my best friend. The whole entire fight I was thinking of my side of the story never hers until recently when we talked some things out and she explained her side of the story. After that I was thinking about it and how silly I felt because in a way a pointless quarrel got in the way of our friendship. I was only able to do this because I put my self in her perspective and that’s when I realized a lot of things.

When I was given this assignment I started thinking about smaller and bigger things. The first one I thought of was grass and humans. There are many different perspectives you can look at this with like from a human’s point of view. For an example we see grass as nothing but a thing we sit on but if we were to switch it around and look at it from the grass’s point of view it would be way different. There are many ways you could see a piece a grass perspective, but if I was a piece of grass I would be terrified because I am 2 inches tall and this 5-foot monster stepped on me I would be a little freaked out. The last thing I would like to say is that for you to be careful on low you look at other people because you never know their perspective on life.

No comments:

Post a Comment