Tuesday 1 November 2011

My Perspective Changes Back And Forth By: Gaby Galvan

When I am in an exhilarating soccer match with my Razzia Dragonzz team, I have the point of view of the player running back and forth. The defensive player stopping every ball can see the whole field, as compared to a offensive player because they only see the front. Even though a player has the point of view of the field, everyone has their own. When we are tied or down by some points, we are always feeling nympholepsy.
As I watch, for instance, my brother's Razzia Fire soccer team, I have the point of view of a cheering spectator. As you are supporting the team, you see things that would have never crossed the minds of the players. The parents that are always extremely optomistic help to incipient the good feelings of good sportsmanship. They play a big part in making sure the players perspective and thoughts are on peing positive and play to the best of your ability. Sometimes you might get some kvetch form the tired players.

With different perpectives over the exactly the same situation, the outcome is a "zillion" different reactions.

2 comments:

  1. Good use of the thesaurus. I enjoyed reading how your perspective changed. By: 419

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really amazing word choice, though I had to look a couple words up! -#224

    ReplyDelete