Tuesday 8 November 2011

Story Start: Do you think this is worth pursuing? #44

I am not like most people. My parents are dead because of course they were abnormal too. I am heavily guarded by this secret agency that is so secret in fact that I don't know anything about them. Trust me I wish I knew more but as I said before I am clueless.
When I was born I was given a... Uh... let's just say a gift. I was given USB drive. I know I know confusing right? I didn't understand it either the first time it was explained to me. Here let me start at the beginning, I mean the VERY beginning... (to be continued) Tell me: Is this worth continuing? Are you interested? Or should I keep this idea of a story to myself?

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like the first lines of a novel! Keep it up. Are you doing nanowrimo.org?

    -Ms. L

    ReplyDelete
  2. I signed up yesterday but.. I am not so sure that I can write an entire story by the end of the month.

    ReplyDelete