Tuesday 1 November 2011

Perspective of and Ant. By Aja Mills

Everyday my job is to go find food for my family. We are a family of 8. My Mom, Dad, Anmmon, Anshley, ank, Anily, Anialey and Me Anja! (Anmmon and ank died 2 years ago) I have a big family so i have got to find a lot of food. Walking along I spot some food..... it is all the way on the other side of the road. Hmm I am just going to have to be brave and go get it. As I walk I see this big sign that says PUMA but the sign is moving it's heading straight for me. I jump and do summer salts on the ground all the way to the food. Well that was a close one. Getting food for my family is very dangerous. I think that is why they put me incharge of it.

Going to school is also very dangerous. In fact my best friend anissy Died last week.): This thing called a TOM that killed her and on the bottom it said NICOLE. It was so tradjic. School is kindof like the big giant school except for it is definintley not as big as there school. This is pretty much what an ants life is like.( maybe a little different)

2 comments:

  1. Maybe fix conventions, and you could have a best selling master piece! I love it Aja, very cute and VERY you!

    ReplyDelete