Tuesday 1 November 2011

Perspective of a Bug By:427

The water seeped into the dent in which I lie. Silence consumed me as I myself sat there waiting for death to come and take me into it's embrace. The pain seared through my legs as I tried to save myself and get out of this death trap. The happy memories of my mother and my millions of siblings, oh and my home, how I will cherish them all. Roars of laughter were faint in my head as I remembered the happy moments of my short,hard,and boring life. The ground suddenly started to shake with furious power........


Pink talons came and swooped me up. The ditch in which I was to die in was far behind me. The air rushed at me with great force and anger I felt as if I was flying. I could not fly but the bugs that could, explained how it felt, but this. This felt much better then how they explained their experience. My legs felt weak as I learned what really was happening. The pink talons belonged to the monsters that came and pluked the wings off of friends that could fly. These monsters were responsiable for the damage that has ruined our beautiful homes. The monstrous eyes came close to me and gave me a crazy, fiery look. Two. These large creatures had just two eyes! What strange complex creatures these are. Soft and slow came the dirt beneath my feet as the monster put me down. Maybe they weren't as bad as they seemed.

No comments:

Post a Comment