Tuesday 1 November 2011

Point of View of a... by #44

I use the crisp air to my colossal advantages. I float about, within space nothing else may occupy. I am many a times surveyed as a thin, weightless piece of paper fluttering over thousands of cities; watching the buisiness of it all. I appear to calm this racket with my abounding elegance and sharp precision. The smaller giants who seek me whisper as they approach, ascending slowly, gaining eagerness to catch me. They have chosen to play my most beloved game! I jump and the game commences. I thrust myself up high but they are still willing to press on with every intent of clutching me; so I continue, using the ocean to dive, float, swim, and soar, I am a fish if no other, just not of water. I use something different to play, my ocean is different, calming, equally breathtaking just harder to see. My ocean fills me with something that is so overwhelming their is no way to portray it, so indescribable in fact that no one else may obtain this feeling.
The giants give up but they plead that I perform, so as they perch on a flat surface that they brought with them, I begin the show. The created curtain is thrown back and my grand entrance, oh, what fun! My smooth movements hypnotize them in their lounges, like statues implanted in the ground. I do not blame them, for I too, do know, that I am prettier than a shark and have more purpose in my ocean than a trout, I am a creation too pure to be of man. Can you tell me what I am? Look again. ;)

green = new words and rearranged sentence parts

No comments:

Post a Comment