Wednesday 30 November 2011

Someting Orange by Cinderella

Orange. A color that cannot be described. No one really gets it, and no one knows how to feel when they see it. At this moment, I knew what orange felt like. It was undescribable. I dove. Down deep into that orange ocean. We were being attacked. Bombs everywhere. Im frozen. Not able to make a single movement. Terror has strucken my face. I will die a death, that no one can stop. Im not going to run. Im not going to hide. This is my punishment that willnot come again. A bomb hits my head and I sink. Thats all I've ever done is sink. I havent tried to stop it. I just let it come. That was my problem. That is why im being punished. My watch ticks faster. It hits the 3. My time is up. Im out of breath and I can sink no lower.
Please comment!!!! Do you like the story????? Should I continue???? Please comment!!!

1 comment:

  1. Definitely continue! It's worth it, but don't rush the story. Organize the plot before you get too ahead of yourself. :)

    ReplyDelete