Tuesday 1 November 2011

The Perspective of a Bee by #25

I buzz around in the hectic beehive. Every bee is industrious, and doing their finest to make syrup-like honey. I fly out of the hive from dandelion to dandelion, and then buzz back to my colony again. I start to ache. I am so weary from this task, and so I decide to buzz away...for an outstretched time span.


I reach this towering building. I buzzzz to the uppermost part of the structure. I look over at the park my tree was in. I spot the maple that houses all of my bee neighborhood. I see them engaged in their hard work to help each other make honey. I decide that I should help my bee community instead of being concerned about myself. I get ready to fly off back to my familiar hive. I hear my wings start to flutter rapidly. I am on my way home.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your perspective about bees! I think that your writing was pretty interesting.

    -#222

    ReplyDelete