Tuesday 1 November 2011

My Flight By 411

While I fly through Chinatown I see a little Girl about seven years old, walking with a board that has 64 black and white spaces. Wondering why she had that board, I follow her for a while. She stops suddenly and opens up the door. "Whoa!" I say as I almost crash into this big rectangular thing people call a door. I still had a nick of a second before the big thing that almost killed me closed.

Inside I followed this girl through many halls. It felt like I was going through a ginormous maze. The girl stops and goes through another door. Curious as I am, I followed her inside the room. When I'm inside, I see many of those boards and I see people touching uniquely designed mini royal figurines. The girl sits down 20 minutes later. I hear her scream happily "checkmate!". I stayed there for a couple more hours , and finally, I leave thinking that it was worth almost dying and going through a weird maze. To learn about a game that I think that people call Chess.

No comments:

Post a Comment