Wednesday 2 November 2011

Mornings #415

An eerie sound rung in my eardrums, it was that moment again.
Every morning is the same but every morning it seems more and more dreadful.
I cringe at the hearty noise my clock makes again, as if it is getting frustrated with me.
It is time to wake up, this time it is different though, it's Monday.
Emerging from the covers of my warm, soft bed almost seems impossible.
I am feeling so lifeless and lethargic.
I trudge out of bed tip toeing to the bathroom to brush my teeth.
Passionately wanting nothing more but to crawl back into bed and fall back into a slumber.
Looking at the clock I realize that I am lagging on time.
As quick as a bunny I race downstairs to attack my eggs and bacon with a side of toast my caring mother made me.
The blasting tunes in my ears coming from my earphones empower me and I feel so much more alive.
Time for school, it doesn't know what it's about to encounter.

1 comment: